What’s better than spending a week of your Summer In the Sun, On the Water, Paddle Boarding, and Getting Super Fit and Healthy?
There’s nothing quite like a paddle board rental and day at the lake. The warm sun, fresh air and beautiful water is a combination that just can’t be beat. SUP is one of the easiest sports to learn and we have a fleet of SUPs ready to go.
CAMP ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- 1.5 Hours of Paddle Boarding EVERYDAY!
- Soccer Baseball, Capture the Flag, Xtreme Camp Games, and more!
- Surf Craft Day where we make a gnarly take home souvenir you will love!
- Bootcamp style workouts with Danielle Chevalier of Adrenaline Fitness
- Smoothies, Refreshments, Health Snacks Provided
- Character Building, Leadership Coaching, Fun Games, and more!
- Boys & Girls Ages 9-14
- Comfortable In & Around Water
- Sports Minded, Active, Enjoy Outdoors, Enjoy Fitness
Price: $199 + HST
Days: Monday-Friday *rain or shine
Session Dates: See Below.
Time: 12:00pm – 3:30pm
2018 will be our 7th season running the Urban Surf Teen SUP Camps! Summer Camp instructors are experienced leaders on the land and water and are charismatic, energetic, positive, and excellent role models for our campers. Instructors have Life Saving Certificate, CPR First Aid, and have passed our Urban Surf Paddle Boarding Safety Skills Test.
We want to maintain a great, individualized experience, so we keep the camp size to maximum 12 per session. For more information on our summer camp programs or if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Chris Mingay or Danielle Chevalier directly. Please contact at 519-790-8017 or send us an email (email@example.com).
2018 Session Dates
- Week 1: July 9-13
- Week 2: July 16-20
- Week 3: July 23-27
- Week 4: July 30- August
- Online Registration & Payment (Click On Session Date Below)
- Download Registration Form PDF , complete and drop-off to Urban Surf Company OR Mail completed Registration Form and Cheque to Urban Surf Company, 55 East Pike Creek, ON N8N 3S1
- Payments in person at Urban Surf Company can be made by Check, Cash, Interact, Visa, or Mastercard.